Bernice's Unit ID

Documents Needed in China

16. Unit Identification

In China we must carry ID showing who we work for. If someone assists you to get tickets or travel they must sometimes show that they are part of your work unit. This will prevent strangers from acting as travel agents. This ID shows that Bernice Noll works for the Chinese National Academy of Sciences in Chengdu China. Almost every document we carry must have a photo and the obligatory Red Stamp. The Red Stamp is the official seal kept by each work unit. No document is official without a Red Stamp. In this case it is done with an impression seal. Most documents also come in their own case.

⇦ Back to Attentioin Page 15    Return to Chinese Documents Page 2    On to Work Permit 1994 17 ⇨