Paul's Temperory Airman's Certificate

Paul Noll Learns to Fly at Hayward, California

1. Paul's Temporary Airman's Certificate

If you want to get a flying license you obtain a student license. This amounts to a medical checkup by a FAA licensed medical doctor. They will check your eyesight, blood pressure, hearing and some other things to see if you would be fit to fly an airplane. This allows you to take flying lessons. You are permitted to fly only with a licensed instructor. The instructor can then authorized to you take flights by yourself without passengers.

⇦ Back to Scene 22    On to Scene 2 ⇨

Return to Pilot License Page 1